Thursday, February 28, 2013

Passing on a few great ideas....

If you read my post titled Spring Entry: Adding Touches of Color, I mentioned that I drew inspiration for this re-styled entry from several pinterest and blogger ideas:

 
I let Pam, over a Simple Details, know that the styling of her emerald green dresser makeover influenced some of my decisions.  Her is a peak at her dresser:

(please pin image from her blog)

Pam found this dresser at the side of the road!  She painted it and added Ikea hardware for an amazing transformation.  Read more details about the dresser makeover here.

We both used black and white, gold, and bright pops of color in our styling.  I didn't realize until grabbing this image from her website this morning that we both also used orchids in our display!

Pam was kind enough to share my entry updated for spring with her readers over at her blog today.  If you haven't come across Pam's blog already, stop by and check out all the inspirational posts she shares.  I wanted to share just a few of my favorites.....

Read about her $6 bookcase makeover here, where she shares her clever idea for lining the back of her bookcase:

(please pin image from her blog)

Pam shares how to re-create the nailhead ceiling she did in her dining room:

(please pin image from her blog)
So, head on over and check her blog out for these and other great ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dawn! It was so kind of you to put up this sweet post this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome inspiration and proof that we can continue to soak up inspiration and ADD TO THE BEAUTY!

    smiles.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some great inspiration! I love the emerald dresser - it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam is amazing;) thanks for sharing this inspiration!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete